MAX STORY LAW
Bankruptcy offers a fresh start for individuals struggling with overwhelming debt. Bankruptcy presents an opportunity to find relief from credit card debt, unpaid medical bills, foreclosure debt, repossessed automobile deficiencies and many other types of debt.
Although many people fear the loss of a family home or long-term damage to their credit ratings they associate with bankruptcy, it is often possible to avoid foreclosure and rehabilitate your credit while still obtaining real relief from crushing debt.
We offer honest answers and practical guidance in bankruptcy and debt relief matters.
We can assist you in a variety of ways, including:
- Helping individuals file for bankruptcy
- Advising you regarding Florida bankruptcy exemption for homesteads, property owned jointly with a spouse, and more
- Restructuring debt
- Defending you in foreclosure actions
- Negotiating short sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure
- A wide range of bankruptcy avoidance and pre-bankruptcy matters
If you are facing financial strain,contact our office today for a free consultation to discuss your legal options.
If you are struggling financially - facing foreclosure, garnishment, credit card debt, medical bills, repossession or general financial distress, contact our office today for a complimentary consultation with our staff to discuss how we may be of assistance to you.
Accepting ARAG and Prepaid Legal